- 1 lb sunworks farms organic ground beef
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- ½ red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 organic free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a medium sized cast iron skillet add ghee and onion. Saute until translucent- about 5 min. Add garlic and smoked paprika. Stir for 2-3 min until fragrant.
- Place beef in a mixing bowl and season with sea salt and pepper. Add onion mixture, herbs and eggs. Gently fold to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and form meat to loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 min or until done.
- Top with Roasted Tomato Sauce and fresh avocado slices to serve.
Source – Justine Stenger