- Functional Nutrition AFMCP Trained Autism and Autoimmune Diet Specialist, Certified Gluten Practitioner, Certified Holistic Chef/Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs CME Trained, Student of the Institute of Functional Medicine
Justine is an Autism Diet Specialist who is an expert in preparing therapeutic- grain free, gluten and casein free meals to aid in the healing of children with Autism and many other chronic illnesses
Justine is passionate about nutrient density and will help you gain an understanding of
the healing power of food, how to successfully adopt a therapeutic diet and help you to experience the impact food has on healing. She will provide you with the tools and coaching you need to quickly and effectively get started on a bio-individual healing diet.
Justine offers a number of different services that include;
1. Dietary consultations and bio- individualized meal plans.
2. In home meal preparation based on individual dietary needs and doctor recommendations.
Your healing diet will be designed based on one of the grain free diets Justine specializes in – Gluten Free Casin Free, Autoimmune Protocol, (The Paleo Approach) Specific Carbohydrate Diet, Gut and Psychology and Gut and Physiology, Low Oxalate , Body Ecology, Ketogenic Diet and Nourishing Traditions based on the research of Dr. Weston A. Price.
Justine is passionate about helping people heal with food and lifestyle changes, has a love for children, and is determined to help improve the health of our future generation. She cares deeply about each of her clients and it is evident through her love and dedication to each family she serves.
Additional Services Include
- Education grocery shopping tours
- Educational cooking lessons
Please contact Justine Stenger for all inquiries